FREE SHIPPING on all order over $99! *exclusions apply
Boat Locker strives to get your orders to you as soon as possible, so that you can spend more time on the water and less time waiting. Order placed before 3 pm EST will ship same day Monday through Friday, orders placed after 3 pm EST on Friday will ship the following Monday.
We offer either UPS or USPS shipping. A majority of our orders will ship using USPS priority mail, and will arrive within two to three days. Most orders placed in the tri-state area will receive their orders next day if placed before 3 pm EST.
* Does not apply to Hobie products or over-sized items. We consider over-sized items to be any sailboats, kayaks, paddle-boards, and anything over 40" in length and/or packaging exceding max volume dimensions. (i.e. masts, rolled sails, dollys, etc. ).
We accept all major Credit Cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept PayPal for web orders only.
All orders can be returned within 30 days of purchase. Please include our Exchanges & Returns form in your return.
- New/Unused - All orders returned unused and in their original packaging will receive a full refund.
- Used/Special Order - Orders that are returned out of their original packaging, show signs of use or wear, or were special orders may be subject to restocking fees. We will not accept return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ship items back to The Boat Locker. Please take the time to carefully package your returns. Returns damaged during shipping due to improper packaging may incur additional fees.
Please ship to the following address:
Attn: Returns & Exchanges
706 Howard Ave
Bridgeport, CT 06605
Product isn't what you were looking for? We can exchange your item within 30 days of purchase. Include our Exchanges & Returns Form and ship to the following address:
Attn: Returns & Exchanges
706 Howard Ave
Bridgeport, CT 06605
Once we receive your return shipment, your new item will ship out promptly afterwards. Turn around is usually 1-2 business days. Please make a note if you need us to expedite your exchange and we will send your new items prior to receiving the item you are exchanging.
You can find most of our vendors warranty policies here.If you do not see your vendor below or need assistance with your warranty contact us toll free at 855-745-7245 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.