Walker Bay 10' RIB Dynamic Dolly
Walker Bay 10' RIB Dolly
Dynamic Dolly's Type 1 Single Tongue Dolly. Part # 10038
Comes in an easy assembly kit.
- Walker Bay 10' RIB-specific tube and sling lengths provide a custom fit for each boat, enabling a balanced handle load and easy maneuvering.
- All joint fittings are through-bolted and designed for increased torque stability.
- Strong, 3” non-stretch, polyester sling provides wrap-around boat support.
- Adjustable, flexible V-fitting on tongue tube provides boat support forward of the sling and prevents boat and aluminum contact.
- Eyelets on sling and handle fittings facilitate securing boat to dolly in storage, on trailers or in racks. Tie-down with the handle fitting eyelet helps prevent slippage on steep ramps.
- Easy dolly breakdown using the snap buttons on wheel shaft and tongue tube, as well as wing nuts on axle tube cross fitting.
- Pneumatic, non-corrosive, 16” x 4” wheels can be secured on wheel shaft with provided screws for added security. For soft sand conditions, tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Tough, UV-protected, injection-molded ,through-bolted, plastic joint components
- 1 1/2″ square structural-grade, anodized aluminum with boat-friendly round corners
- Delrin ball bearings in wheel hub result in easy rolling on rough surfaces or deep sand
- Strong, 3” non-stretch, polyester sling
|Shipping||In Store Pickup - No Charge!|
|ship location option||Due to its size and weight, this item carries a delivery surcharge. Please call 203-259.7808 for more information.|
Write Your Own Review