Ronstan Small C-Cleat - Grey Base
Small Carbon Fibre C-Cleat
Ronstan cam cleats are strong, light and corrosion free. The unique tooth profile and cam geometry are designed to grip without damaging the rope. A multi-coil spring recessed in the upper part of the cam generates near constant torque. This constant torque ensures secure cleating of even the smallest lines with minimal abrasion or rope wear and low line entry and exit efforts. The lightweight ultra rigid carbon fiber composite cams of the c-cleat are corrosion free, suffer virtually no tooth wear and are non rope abrasive.
- Design, materials selection and advanced manufacturing methods combine to deliver superior strength and holding power, light weight and corrosion resistance.
- Cam profile and mult-coil spring minimise line entry and release effort.
- Carbon fibre compoasite cam material provides maximum resistance to heat and abrasion.
- Unique self-cleaning, self-lubricating slotted bearings ensure consistent high performance even when subjected to high static loads.
- Range of cleats for all requirements including control lines, jib sheet and mainsheet cleating
- Carbon fibre composite cams
- Long strand glass fibre reinforced polymer base
- PTFE impregnated Acetal slotted bearing
- Stainless steel multi-coil spring