Not surprisingly, the RS200 has become one of the world’s most popular modern two-person boats, and its international circuit of regattas and events offers serious fun and great racing at all levels. A popular summertime sled
While some high-octane dinghies reward sheer strength and athleticism, others favor finesse, experience, and a dedication to perfecting boathandling maneuvers. The popular RS200 falls in this later camp, making it an exciting platform for sailors of all shapes, sizes and experience levels to master the fundamentals of high-performance sailing.
The RS200’s large mainsail, tidy jib, and fractionally rigged spinnaker make the boat a joy to sail off the breeze, and its clever spinnaker hoist and retrieval system encourages sailors of all skill levels to fly their kites. For anyone with a need for speed, the boat’s ample sailplan and planing-friendly hull shape help ensure good times in breeze-on conditions, while the boat’s robust construction ensures a lengthy competitive career.
- Fractional asymmetric spinnaker with a retrieval system simplifies takedowns.
- Single-line spinnaker hoisting and dousing system simplifies maneuvers.
- Open transom design and molded bailers keep the cockpit clear.
- Mylar mainsail with flexible, full-length battens helps extend the sail’s life.
- Low sheet loads throughout the boat help ease trimming duties for sailors of all strengths and fitness levels.
- Deep and spacious cockpit with adjustable toe straps makes hiking out a civilized experience.
|ship location option||Due to its size and weight, this item carries a delivery surcharge. Please call 203-259.7808 for more information.|
13' | 4 m
6' | 1.83 m
320 lbs | 145 kg
172 lbs | 78 kg
Draft (Board Down)
3'7" | 1.13 m
Total Sail Area
217 ft² | 11.05 m²
Polyester GRP with Coremat