Laser XD - Ice Blue
The Laser XD upgrade is geared towards race oriented sailors who want to compete at the highest levels. The Laser XD features the Composite Upper Mast, XD Harken vang system, XD Harken cunningham outhaul kit, XD carbon tiller and extension, 6mm anti-twist dinghy mainsheet from FSE Robline, sail, padded toe-strap, Harken 57mm ratchet block with mega spring, 5mm SK90 dyneema traveller, Mega bolt and 3mm dyneema dinghy control rudder downhaul.
When Bruce Kirby sketched a high-performance, car-top friendly dinghy on a napkin in 1969, he didn’t suspect that his “Weekender” would become the world’s most successful One Design class, that it would be inducted into the American Sailboat Hall of Fame, or that it would morph into two highly competitive Olympic classes. But now, almost 50 years later, Kirby’s boats are globally ubiquitous.
Lasers are available in three sail sizes, allowing the same hull, foils and basic spar package to accommodate juniors to adults. Even today, there's no finer dinghy for mastering the subtleties of helming, trimming, and body positioning.
- Simple design allows you to sail the boat off of a dock, beach or dinghy park
- The Full-Rig, Radial and 4.7m sails match sailors of any size and ability
- Strict One Design class rules ensure that all Lasers are absolutely identical
- Five lines control sail shape and trim, freeing you to focus on strategy and tactics
- Its simple design places emphasis on sailing skill and athleticism, not equipment
- Local, regional, national and international regattas ensure plenty of racing opportunities
Laser is the World's most successful One Design Class.
Laser XD Full-Rig: Part # BT00006
Laser XD Radial: Part # BT00004
Laser XD 4.7: Part # BT00002
|ship location option||Due to its size and weight, this item carries a delivery surcharge. Please call 203-259.7808 for more information.|