Laser Race - Ice Blue
The Laser Race includes equipment upgrades for sailors who want to step up their game. The Laser Race features the Allen upgrade cunningham outhaul kit, Allen upgrade vang, gorilla tiller and extension, sail, 60mm Allen ratchet block and padded toe-strap.
When Bruce Kirby sketched a high-performance, car-top friendly dinghy on a napkin in 1969, he didn’t suspect that his “Weekender” would become the world’s most successful One Design class, that it would be inducted into the American Sailboat Hall of Fame, or that it would morph into two highly competitive Olympic classes. But now, almost 50 years later, Kirby’s boats are globally ubiquitous.
Lasers are available in three sail sizes, allowing the same hull, foils and basic spar package to accommodate juniors to adults. Even today, there's no finer dinghy for mastering the subtleties of helming, trimming, and body positioning.
- Simple design allows you to sail the boat off of a dock, beach or dinghy park
- The Full-Rig, Radial and 4.7m sails match sailors of any size and ability
- Strict One Design class rules ensure that all Lasers are absolutely identical
- Five lines control sail shape and trim, freeing you to focus on strategy and tactics
- Its simple design places emphasis on sailing skill and athleticism, not equipment
- Local, regional, national and international regattas ensure plenty of racing opportunities
Laser is the World's most successful One Design Class.
Laser Race Full-Rig: Part # BT00005
Laser Race Radial: Part # BT00003
Laser Race 4.7: Part # BT00001
|ship location option||Due to its size and weight, this item carries a delivery surcharge. Please call 203-259.7808 for more information.|