Laser Mark II Bi-Radial Standard Sail
Mark II Bi-Radial Sail
The Standard Mark II Sail...More durable & improved sail shape!
- BI-RADIAL CONSTRUCTION- The radial panel structure of the Mark II sail improves sail shape and increases durability.
- LARGER WINDOW - A larger window increases visibility allowing sailors to keep their eye on the racecourse.
- TAPERED BATTENS - The Mark II sail uses tapered battens of varying stiffness that best match the sail shape.
- LUFF TUBE MAST JOINT PATCH - Greatly reduces the annoying crease that develops from the mast joint to the clew.
- 4.5 OZ. DACRON SAILCLOTH - The 4.5 oz cloth improves durability without being too heavy for light air conditions.
- OPTIMIZED PATCHING - The radial design of the Mark II patches help to distribute the load. The Tack patch is specifically designed to hold up to high downhaul loads.
Part # 94116
Write Your Own Review