Ideal for beginners but still fun for advanced-level sailors in a blow, the Hobie Bravo packs a lot of punch into twelve tidy feet of catamaran. With a wide, stable hull platform and an equally wide seating area, the Bravo is as comfortable as she is easy and rewarding to sail. Sailing made simple and fun
The Bravo’s boomless mainsail set-up takes the worry out of gybing, and her rotomolded hulls are strong and positively buoyant. Likewise, the Bravo’s mast is buoyant and comes with a non-conductive Comptip fitting for added safety around power lines. A single centerline rudder and tiller assembly tackles steerage, and the Bravo’s fully battened furling mainsail can be easily reefed in a gathering wind.
The Hobie Bravo was designed to easily fly a hull, delivering big grins to sailors young and young-at-heart, and her nearly maintenance-free build ensures a high fun-to-responsibility quotient, whenever and wherever she is sailed.
- Roller-furling, square-topped, boomless mainsail makes shortening sail a snap.
- A-frame mast is strong and durable, helping to simplify rigging and de-rigging.
- Four carrying handles make short work of portaging missions.
- Single centerline rudder with Hobie’s EZ Loc rudder system streamlines steering.
- Two-piece mast with floatation and a Comptip fitting help ensure safety.
- Nearly indestructible rotomolded polyethylene hulls encourage beaching and advanced waterplay.
|ship location option||Due to its size and weight, this item carries a delivery surcharge. Please call 203-259.7808 for more information.|
12' | 3.65 m
4'5" | 1.35 m
400 lbs | 181 kg
195 lbs | 88.45 kg
9" | 0.23 m
19' | 5.79 m
Total Sail Area
87 ft² | 7.99 m²