Fareast Boats USA RIB 580
The RIB 580’s sturdy fiberglass hull and resin-infused deck, coupled with its smart design and impact-absorbing tubing (choice of PVC or Hypalon in a variety of colors), ensure a strong, durable and dependable platform for coaches and kids. Do-everything workhorse coach boat
Featuring a narrow, proud bow and a wide, stable stern section, Fareast Boats USA’s RIB 580 is a proven workhorse. Built to be dry in choppy seas and tough enough to handle unprotected waters—while still being agile enough to safely maneuver around One Design classes—the RIB 580 is the ultimate coaching platform.
The RIB 580 can carry up to six crewmembers and an impressive payload of water, lunches, spray tops and extra equipment, and it features two jockey seats and ample handrails. Best yet, the boat’ ability to accommodate up to a 90-horsepower outboard engine (not included) means that it has plenty of power for towing boats and racing marks.
- Electric whistle helps ensure clear windy-day communications with sailors.
- VHF radio and antenna enables communications and weather forecasts.
- A 12V 60AH house battery starts the engine and powers the radios.
- Charging socket keeps smartphones, tablets and laptops topped-off.
- Rated to accommodate an outboard engine that delivers 50 to 90 horsepower for ample towing power.
- Waterproof Bluetooth radio and two speakers provide cruising tunes for non-coaching moments.
|ship location option||Due to its size and weight, this item carries a delivery surcharge. Please call 203-259.7808 for more information.|
19' | 5.79 m
15'7" | 4.75 m
8' | 2.44 m
4'7" | 1.40 m
20" | 0.51 m
73 ft³ | 2.073 m³
2,095 lbs | 950.28 kg
805 lbs | 365.14 kg
Number of Engines
Rated up to 90 HP
FRP bottom | PVC or Hypalon tubing