Fareast Boats USA RIB 480
Fareast Boats USA’s RIB 480 is a capable and affordable inshore coach boat that offers a V-style hard-bottomed undercarriage for improved cross-wave stability and the ability to carry almost 2,000 pounds of juniors, adults, and equipment, all while towing boats. Cost-effective inshore coaching platform
While the RIB 480 makes a great all-around semi-inflatable, it was specifically designed with the needs of racing coaches in mind. For example, the boat carries a beam that’s wide enough for stability but still svelte enough to allow a coach or instructor to reach both sides from the jockey seat. Other coach-friendly details include an electric whistle and the ability to accept up to a 50 horsepower outboard engine (not included).
The RIB 480 is especially well suited to coaching and towing smaller boats as it’s quick and nimble enough to zip around the fleet, and its durable construction is designed to provide years of dedicated, minimal-maintenance service.
- Thoughtful beam allows a coach to easily reach both sides from the jockey seat.
- Stainless Steel handrails help ensures crew balance.
- Stern-mounted bilge pump helps keep the ride dry.
- VHF marine radio and antenna tackle communications, and a running light and pole-mounted anchor light provide safety once the sun has set.
- Electrical system includes a 12V 60AH house battery and a 12V panel with a charging socket.
- Waterproof, Bluetooth-enabled stereo and dual speakers provide on-the-water tunes.
|ship location option||Due to its size and weight, this item carries a delivery surcharge. Please call 203-259.7808 for more information.|
15'9" | 4.8 m
12'3" | 3.7 m
7' | 2.13 m
4' | 1.22 m
20" | 0.51 m
73 ft³ | 2.073 m³
1,985 lbs | 900 kg
485 lbs | 220 kg
Number of Engines
Rated up to 50 HP
FRP bottom | PVC or Hypalon tubing